Polyurethane suspension bushings have been used in the automobile industries as well as industrial applications. Polyurethane is an ideal choice over rubber as polyurethane will outperform rubber on an average of 3 to 1. Over time rubber suspension bushings will get mushy and soft. For a firmer, more durable ride polyurethane suspension bushings are best in class. Polyurethane Suspension Bushings will also tighten up the whole suspension system. Polyurethane is also non-marking and will absorb road noise.
Polyurethane suspension bushings are precision fit with superior durability to ensure superior performance on or off the race track. At Plan Tech we use the toughest material to beat the outdoor elements that will not squeak by high-frequency vibrations or lack of lubrication. From prototype piece to production Plan Tech’s sales team will work with you on every detail of the polyurethane suspension bushings and parts.
Polyurethane suspension bushings are available in any color or durometer! Waterjet cut urethane parts are just one of the many cast urethane services that Plan Tech provides. We utilize a “state of the art” Flow Dynamic 4′ x 8′ Integrated Flying Bridge waterjet cutting machine. The dynamic head virtually eliminates the taper normally associated with waterjet cut urethane parts while improving cutting speeds, part accuracy and tolerances in cutting flat stock materials.
Our capabilities include:
- Taper elimination by Active Tolerance Control
- Versatility – cut with water only or abrasive
- Secondary finishing elimination
- Part tolerance and geometry improvement
- True part stacking ability with consistent tolerance layer to layer
- Vacuum assist technology for carbon fiber and other laminates
Some of the materials we can cut include:
- Polyurethane, all durometers
- Polyurethane laminates of metallic and non-metallics
- Reinforced polyurethanes
- ArmorglideTM polyurethanes
- Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Titanium, Copper
- Rubber, Silicone
- Silicone Foam, Foam Rubber, Polyurethane Foam
- UHMW-PE, HDPE, LDPE
- PEEK, Acrylic, Nylon, Delrin, PTFE/Teflon, ABS, Acetal
- Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, Fiberglass
Please Contact us for further details regarding Polyurethane Suspension Bushings!