Urethane flappers are ideal in pressure systems where diverting material from multiple destinations or just a single source. The urethane flappers will seal the unused leg of the valve during operation in high demand applications. Urethane is a great choice for urethane flappers due to its high performance and ability to be molded in any shape or cut to size. Urethane flappers are typically supplied in a 60A-85A durometer in any color. Replacement urethane parts create low-cost replacement parts with choices of material that often times are superior to OEM parts. In many cases, we can reverse engineer existing flappers to match OEM parts.
Whether you are a start-up company or global leader, we can add value to your products with our strong engineering support, material selection expertise and constant focus on meeting all delivery requirements. Our rapid prototyping capabilities have also received particularly positive feedback. We frequently go from “Print to Part” in 10-15 business days. This capability allows our customers to rapidly develop new products and meet the ever-increasing requirements for speed in the market-place.
Plan Tech processes polyurethane in a wide range of chemistries including dedicated TDI and MDI production cells. The engineering staff has the experience and knowledge to select or tailor a urethane chemistry to your requirements. Everything we make is Made in the USA and our production capabilities include:
- In-house custom mold manufacture
- Waterjet cut urethane parts
- Automated adhesive application for high strength bonding to metallic and non-metallic substrates
- Open cast, rotational, compression and liquid injection molding
- High speed automated and manual finishing equipment
- Post-secondary assembly
- World Class Metal preparation
- On-site testing
- Full in-house machine shop with multiple CNC mills, lathes, grinders, welding and sheet metal fabrication
Please Contact us for further details regarding urethane flappers!