Urethane vibratory bowls are screen mats made from urethane that is punched for the material being processed. Made from a soft urethane they can be used as a final filter on urethane vibratory bowls and are commonly found in mining industries and production lines. Urethane vibratory bowls may have a steel reinforcement for larger applications like processing coil or steel. Urethane is an ideal choice as it will protect the product from damage vs steel screening.
Urethane vibratory bowls are also non-marking with a variety of additives to keep material from sticking to the urethane. We can also reverse engineer your existing urethane vibratory bowls to match OEM specs often times for less than OEM replacements! On average urethane will out perform rubber 3 to 1 making urethane an ideal choice. Often times we can add additives that will increase abrasion resistance and add lubricity to keep products from sticking.
An Anti-static additive is also common to reduce any static build up from sliding fraction. Waterjet cut urethane parts are just one of the many cast urethane services that Plan Tech provides. We utilize a “state of the art” Flow Dynamic 4′ x 8′ Integrated Flying Bridge waterjet cutting machine. The dynamic head virtually eliminates the taper normally associated with waterjet cut urethane parts while improving cutting speeds, part accuracy and tolerances in cutting flat stock materials.
Our capabilities include:
- Taper elimination by Active Tolerance Control
- Versatility – cut with water only or abrasive
- Secondary finishing elimination
- Part tolerance and geometry improvement
- True part stacking ability with consistent tolerance layer to layer
- Vacuum assist technology for carbon fiber and other laminates
Some of the materials we can cut include:
- Polyurethane, all durometers
- Polyurethane laminates of metallic and non-metallics
- Reinforced polyurethanes
- ArmorglideTM polyurethanes
- Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, Brass, Titanium, Copper
- Rubber, Silicone
- Silicone Foam, Foam Rubber, Polyurethane Foam
- UHMW-PE, HDPE, LDPE
- PEEK, Acrylic, Nylon, Delrin, PTFE/Teflon, ABS, Acetal
- Carbon Fiber, Kevlar, Fiberglass
Please Contact us for further details about urethane vibratory bowls!